Thanks, Volunteers!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 7:35 AM
      Thanks, volunteers!

      Thanks for the enthusiastic response to our call for help!

      We've got as many volunteers as we can handle for now, except for the
      tech end of things.

      Meet some new admins and assistants:

      Aerlinnel as co-Site Manager;

      Narwen Almiriel, Nienna Narmolanya and Fercryinoutloud as assistants.

      Most assistants will be helping in Challenges, but we're still sorting
      out who is doing what in some cases.

      We also hope that after getting used to the job, some assistants - old
      or new - may decide to do more and learn to take over or a section or
      back up a section manager.

      Your HASA Admins & Assistants

      P.S.:

      Holidays at HASA in June

      10th – Begin of the War of the Rings (attack on Osgiliath) (3018
      of
      the Third Age)
      15th – the sapling of the White Tree is found (3019 of the Third
      Age)
      21st – 1st Lithe
      22nd – Midyear's Day (also wedding of Aragorn and Arwen in
      3019 of the
      Third Age & battle of Nirnaeth, FA 472)
      23rd – 2nd Lithe

      If you are interested in HASA's holidays:

      • you can have a look at a list of the holidays here:
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/members/stories/chapt
      er_view.cfm?STID=4976&SPOrdinal=4

      • a workshop for adding to that list with a discussion about
      Middle-earth holidays at HASA can be found here:
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/members/workshop/work
      shop_view.cfm?wsid=33

      • finally: in the discussion of that Workshop you can come up with
      suitable virtual celebrations:
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/members/workshop/messages.cfm?confId=9&forumId=719&messageId=42008&wsid=33

      Yours cheerfully,

      JunoMagic