Please read: Donations for September hosting fee needed

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      I put up a notice yesterday about our account being negative and we got one donation, thanks! We're now at -$38.00. The $150 bill for September will be due soon so we're hoping for some more donations from our active readers & members.

      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction & it depends on member & reader donations to pay hosting fees. This fee pays for the dedicated server HASA needs to provide the features and fun visitors love - stories, comments, forums, alerts, challenges and more.

      If you haven't donated yet to help support HASA, please consider doing so; any support will be timely and greatly appreciated. HASA gets a lot of traffic and offers many great stories and features. If a fraction of our members and regular visitors can donate just $5 each we'll be able to keep this site accessible to all.

      If you're a little short on spare change at the moment, donate some time. There's an archive full of stories just waiting for comments, authors who would dearly love an email complimenting them on their work, challenges that need entries, playlists that need to be created, and forums begging for discussions. If you are a reviewer, check out a story today. If you aren't a reviewr, no better time than now to sign up. If you are an author, please consider donating a new story.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA!

      Julie