Re: HASA Maintenance

  • anglachelg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2010
      Database updates have been installed and are being tested. So far, everything looks good.

      When the site comes back online, please expect to encounter slow pages for the first hour or so. Information that has been held in cache is no longer there and will take a time to rebuild. Also, server logs are telling me that there is a lot of traffic trying to hit the server while it is offline. If there is a surge of visits, performance will be a little bogged down.

      Barring unforseen snags, the site should be back online by 4:00 PM US West coast time.

      Anglachel