Where is all that neat stuff?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 1:09 AM
      Where is all that neat stuff?

      The information is there, but we know many members can't find it when
      they need it.

      Juno put it very well: "At the moment Resources feels to
      me like a closed room at the back of HASA, from which incessant noises
      of typing, hammering, sawing etc can be heard, intriguing and
      enticing, but sort of out of reach..."

      We want to bring it within reach.

      We're going to redo the Resources Home page, among other things.

      What would you want to see on that page?

      A better index? Tools?
      URLs to useful sites? A contest?

      Other ideas?

      How can we help you to find and enjoy all the neat stuff stored and
      categorized for your writing pleasure?

      Suggest and discuss

      in the Resources Redesign Discussion in the Resources Forums
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/members/resources/thr
      eads.cfm?confId=4&forumId=726

      or send an email to HASAresources@...

      Yours