Site Hosting donations needed for December and January

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      If you are enjoying new HASA please consider making a donation for site hosting.

      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction. Our monthly hosting costs are $150 US. This pays for the dedicated server HASA needs to provide the features and fun visitors love - stories, comments, forums, alerts, challenges and more. Every penny donated to HASA goes directly to paying the hosting costs.

      Donations will get combined with matching funds, so currently we need donations totaling $25 for December and $75 for January. If you do not have spare change for hosting, please be sure to donate some time to the site. Review a story, post a comment, join a discussion, share a tale, create a playlist, and help make HASA a great place to visit.

      Julie