Site Funding for November and December

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Hi all,

      This is an update. When you next check into HASA, please check the donations total. We are short of donations for the rest of the quarter. HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction. Our monthly hosting costs are $150 US; Every penny donated to HASA goes directly to paying the hosting costs, and will again be matched this quarter by our marvelous Secret Admirer.

      If you look down at the bottom of any HASA page you will see a message, "Visitors Currently Online". As I write this it's at 141
      visitors. If a fraction of that number who have not donated yet can donate $5 each we will be funded for next month. I'll keep you informed.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA!

      Julie