Quick funding update -- almost there for July

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      It July and we're still a few dollars short. I updated the announcement box a few days ago we got a good responce. Right now we only need 4 more $5 donations. As I write this there's 135 visitors at HASA -- if just a few who are able and haven't donated could do so, that would be great.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie