Donation for June site hosting needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction. Our monthly hosting costs are $150 US. Currently our balance is at $42.05, which means we will need donations to pay the June hosting bill.

      This pays for the dedicated server HASA needs to provide the features and fun visitors love - stories, comments, forums, alerts, challenges and more. We need about eleven $5 donations, because HASA's generous secret admirer is continuing to match donations; every dollar you donate will be matched.

      HASA has many visitors every day. If only a fraction of that number can donate $5 each, we will be funded for next month. You can also show your support for HASA in other ways: why not write a comment or review a story, even if you cannot donate. But above all, enjoy the site!

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie