Donations for May site hosting needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction. Our monthly hosting cost is $150 US. Currently our balance is at $102, which means we will need donations to pay the May hosting bill. The due date is May 8th. This pays for the dedicated server HASA needs to provide the features and fun visitors love - stories, comments, forums, alerts, challenges and more. We only need five $5 donations, because HASA's generous secret admirer is continuing to match donations; every dollar you donate will be matched.

      HASA has many visitors every day. If only a fraction of that number that haven't donated yet can donate $5 each, we will be funded for next month. You can also show your support for HASA in other ways: why not write a comment or review a story, even if you cannot donate. But above all, enjoy the site!

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie
    • julifolo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are $150 US. Our balance is $82, which means we will need $68 more. Because our Secret Admirer will match every dollar donated, even small donations quickly add up: we only need 7 $5 donations and May is covered! The hosting fee pays for the dedicated server HASA needs to provide the features and fun visitors love - stories, comments, forums, alerts, challenges and more.

        If you haven't donated yet to help support HASA, please consider doing so; any support will be greatly appreciated. If you're a little short on spare change at the moment, donate some time. There's an archive full of stories just waiting for comments, authors who would dearly love an email complimenting them on their work, challenges that need entries, playlists that need to be created, and forums begging for discussions. If you are a reviewer, check out a story today. If you aren't a reviewr, no better time than now to sign up.

        And if you are an author, please consider donating a new story!

        Thanks for enjoying HASA!

        Julie