Site down

  • Nath
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
      As you may have noticed already, the site is currently down. This will be resolved as soon as possible. Please check back here for news or check the main site (it may be back before I can update here).
      --
      Nath
    • Anglachel Gurthang
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
        --- In HASA_News@yahoogroups.com, "Nath" <nath_kuijpers@...> wrote:

        > As you may have noticed already, the site is currently down. This will be resolved as soon as possible. Please check back here for news or check the main site (it may be back before I can update here).
        > --
        > Nath

        I'm looking into it now. I apologize for the delay in the repsonse. I've been really sick with the flu the last few days.

        Anglachel
      • Marta
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
          > I'm looking into it now. I apologize for the delay in the repsonse. I've
          > been really sick with the flu the last few days.

          Thanks for the quick response, Ang. Especially when you're sick. I
          appreciate the work you put in to this site.

          Marta