Donations February site hosting needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality
      JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are $150 US.
      Currently our balance is at $62.05, which means we will need donations
      to pay the January hosting bill. The due date is February 8th. If you
      look down at the bottom of any HASA page you will see a
      message, "Visitors Currently Online". As I write this, late Friday
      afternoon, it's at 93 visitors. If a fraction of that number can
      donate $5 each we will be funded for next month. I'll keep you
      informed.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie