Donations for December site hosting needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality
      JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are $150 US.

      Currently our balance is at $42.83, which means we will need donations
      to pay the December hosting bill, which is due December 8th. If you
      look down at the bottom of any HASA page you will see a
      message, "Visitors Currently Online". As I write this it's at 117
      visitors. If a fraction of that number can donate $5 each we will be
      funded for next month. I'll keep you informed.

      To see the HASA donation page, click here: http://www.henneth-
      annun.net/about/donate.cfm

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie