Site hosting update: OK for November, Donations for December needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of quality
      JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are $150 US.

      Currently our balance is at $154.21, which means we have November
      covered, but will need donations for December. If you look down at the
      bottom of any HASA page you will see a message, "Visitors Currently
      Online". As I write this it's at 131 visitors. I've seen it over 200
      and never under 50. Readers, thanks for visiting and enjoying! Writers,
      thanks for writing and posting your stories! If a fraction of that
      number can donate $5 each we will be set for December. I'll keep you
      informed.

      To see the HASA donation page, click here:
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/about/donate.cfm

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie