Site Hosting update

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Thanks to recent donations, HASA is funded through November.

      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of
      quality JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are
      $150 US.

      I am very happy that readers and writers continue to support this site.
      (As I write this message, "Visitors currently online" is at 123 – a fun
      number that makes me smile.) If you haven't yet made a donation, please
      consider doing so sometime soon. Since November and December are busy
      months for me, I am hoping that December will be fully funded by the
      end of October. I will keep you informed.

      Julie