Funding update: OK for October, Donations for November needed

  • Julie Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 11:30 AM
      HASA is an ad-free, fee-free Web site, run for the enjoyment of
      quality JRRT fanfiction. Currently, our monthly hosting costs are
      $150 US.

      We have been getting a series of $5 and $10 and $25 donations so that
      hosting fees for next month are covered. There are still
      matching funds left over for the 3rd quarter challenge that are
      available through September 30th. We still need about $35 for
      November.

      If you look down at the bottom of any HASA page you will see a
      message, "Visitors Currently Online". As I write this it's at 115
      visitors. I've seen it over 200 and never under 50. Readers, thanks
      for visiting and enjoying! Writers, thanks for writing and posting
      your stories! If just 7 of you can donate $5 each, HASA will be set
      for October. If you donate before the end of this month, we may get a
      head start on December. I'll keep you informed.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA,

      Julie