Qtr. 3 Funding Challenge

  • Anglachel Gurthang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      When checking over the site for problems after the recent attack, I
      noticed that site hosting donations are a little over $50 short for the
      August hosting bill due week after next.

      I spoke with HASA's Secret Admirer, who generously agreed to do another
      matching funds challenge!

      Our funding goal is $200, which will pay for August and September. Our
      Secret Admirer will match dollar for dollar up to $200 from now through
      September 31. This way, every dollar you give is worth $2.

      Thank you for your support!

      Anglachel