Site Manager

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      We are sorry to announce that Annmarwalk has resigned as Site Manager.

      We are grateful for her hard work, and will miss her tremendously.

      This leaves HASA without a Site Manager.

      We're looking for a volunteer or even two volunteers to share the
      position. Please email or post if you are willing to help out.

      The SM must have online access once or twice a day to check mail,
      occasionally coordinate work on projects, and be good at interacting
      with admins and members.

      Your
      HASA admin team