Email Forwarding Problems on HASA
- About 1:30 PM, US West Coast time, a large number of "Undeliverable
Mail" messages began showing up in the HASA Tech Support mail box. For
some reason, the site cannot send out emails to non HASA addresses.
Incoming mail appears to be unaffected.
What is being affected:
* New member registration passwords are not being sent out
* Copies of comments and forum posts are not forwarding
* Emails & URLs sent via forms are not being delivered
* Forwards on administrative email boxes get bounced back
This appears to be a network/DNS issue at the router level, not
something worng with the site itself.
I'm working with the ISP to get the issue resolved. Unfortunately,
most auto emails cannot be resent. Content being entered into the
database is unaffected, so you can post comments, chapters, forum
messages and so forth with confidence. Also, all emails to admin staff
through the on-line forms appears to be working correctly.
All new registration passwords will be sent again after the issue has
HASA Tech Support