We need your help!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006

      Do you love research?

      Are you interested in obscure references in Tolkien's writings? Do you have hundreds of bookmarks for sites that are helpful for fanfic writing? Does the sound of the word "Resources" make you smile?

      Then we are looking for YOU!

      We are looking for a volunteer who would like to write up a monthly Resources Bulletin for HASA, ready to be posted in the middle of each month.

      Don't worry, you have to know *everything* or write a long sermon! We would just like to make sure that it's really easy for our members to discover the gems hiding in our Resources section.

      If you are interested, please contact either the Resources Manager, using the contact form (upper right-hand corner of most pages) or mail to HASANews at henneth-annun dot net

      Do you like our weekly HASA News?

      Are you interested in connecting with our members and keeping up-to-date with what's new and exciting here at HASA? Do you enjoy public relations? Would you like to get to know HASA really well?

      Then maybe you would like to help us with the weekly announcements and news posts!

      Now that there are three levels to HASA that need some news now and again, I (JunoMagic aka "herald of HASA") need a bit of help - also, because I need a holiday now and again *wink*, or because offline life might conspire to keep me offline once in a while.

      Interested?

      Please contact me at: HASANews at henneth-annun dot net

      News Update

      The "herald of HASA" will be mainly offline for the rest of October, therefore the weekly news will be reduced to really important site updates. At the beginning of November you can expect the normal news schedule to resume.

      Your
      HASA admin team

      It's easy to stay up-to-date with HASA! Visit the HASA News page to read the general news and to take a look at the overviews of all the current news items. Log in for Readers Club and Writers Workshop news. Get an RSS feed for the HASA news articles and never miss an announcement! Visit the HASA lj-community at hasalj or sign up at the HASA News Yahoo Group to get the news in a compact format. It's easy to stay up-to-date with HASA - and how you do it, is completely your choice!