What's wrong with the site?

  • Anglachel Gurthang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2006
      HASA Readers,

      The last few days have been very frustrating. The site has been
      running out of resources for no discernable reason, and having to be
      restarted.

      I've been examining logs and error messages, and it looks like there
      is some kind of massive spam-bot attack underway on the site.

      As I find a new attack route, I'm redirecting it into a dead page
      where it can't do any harm.

      This may go on for a few days, so I am asking for your patience while
      we outfox the bots. Believe me, no one is more ticked off than I am
      about the site instability.

      Anglachel
      HASA Tech Support