Are you curious?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006

      "What has it got in its pocketses?" he heard  the hiss loud behind him, and the splash as Gollum leapt from his boat.

      "What have I, I wonder?" he said to himself, as he panted and stumbled along. He put his left hand in his pocket...

      (from "The Hobbit", "Riddles in the Dark")

      Are you curious, too?

      If you want to know what HASA has in its pocket at the moment, why don't you click

       HERE

      and find out?

      If you have questions or comments, please join us in the "Discuss the weekly announcement"-forum.

      Have a great week at HASA!

      Your
      HASA admin team

      To follow the links in this announcement, please log in at the Henneth Annûn Story Archive and read this announcement on the Welcome Page! Simply click on [More] in the announcements box at the top of the right-hand sidebar.