June 2006 Challenges Bulletin

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      [Remember that all links are members' side: you must be logged in to
      HASA for them to work.]

      Birthdays!

      Post your request at the Birthday Cards Forum.

      Also, don't forget to create a story for the birthday card workshop.
      This serves the same purpose as the old HAWriters story and lets
      others put drabbles they write in an easily accessible location. Enter
      this story in the challenge for May drabbles, so we have all of these
      in one place. (There are instructions on how to do all this at the top
      of each thread in the Birthday Cards Forum; if you need help just ask
      the Workshop Manager, Gwynnyd.)

      - 2nd, Gwynnyd: I like Aragorn; a political Aragorn. Show him coping
      with diplomatic difficulties in the North or South, early or late in
      his life, traveling the deserts or in Rivendell or Gondor. If politics
      is not your thing, I am always in the mood for a nice romantic
      Aragorn. (no slash, please)

      - 14th, Evil's Hero: I'd love anything about Glorfindel, Ecthelion or
      Maglor - any length, any genre, slash, het or non-romance/couple..

      New Challenges:

      To create a new challenge, post your idea in the Prospective
      Challenges thread. Promote your challenge. When five people accept a
      prospective challenge, it becomes a full blown challenge complete with
      a deadline.

      Old Challenges:

      Browse the Nugzul Hutch and adopt one today.

      HASA Challenge Team