Hey, May!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      * Have a look at the new Challenges Bulletin:

      May 2006 Challenges Bulletin

      And don't forget to visit the Nuzgûl Hutch and the Oliphaunt Pen while
      you are over there, the beasties need some cuddling! Do you have a new
      idea for a Challenge? Feel free to post the suggestion in the
      Prospective Challenges Forum! (That's also a very good way for newbies
      to meet people here at HASA, btw! So don't be shy, just jump in!)

      * Are you already busy preparing a "Thank You"- gift for your beta-reader?

      No? Then don't forget to mark May 20 in your calendar, for that's
      beta-reader appreciation day here at HASA this year.

      * Reviews!

      Are you a reviewer yet? Reviewing is fun, and a great way of letting
      readers outside HASA know about the wonderful stories our members write.

      It's easy to become a reviewer:

      Anyone who has been a member of HASA for 30 days is eligible to be a
      reviewer. When you have been a member for 30 days, a link will appear
      on the Welcome page under Reviews in the right-hand column, on the My
      Profile page, the My Stuff home page, and the main Review page. Simply
      click the link and your reviewer status is activated.

      The more active reviewers we have, the more diverse the selection of
      stories will be that is presented on the public side of HASA. Become a
      reviewer today and contribute to our public archive!

      Have a good time at HASA this week!

      Your
      HASA admin team

      ***

      To follow the links in this announcement, please log in at the Henneth
      Annûn Story Archive ( http://www.henneth-annun.net/ ) and read the
      announcement on the Welcome Page!