Goodbye, April!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Here are the last news for April 2006 at HASA.

      The Capsule Revision Committee, a committee of five volunteers (three
      members, two admins), has begun revising the reviews capsules;
      deadline for the revision is June 1.

      If your birthday is in May, don't forget to ask for birthday drabbles:
      the wishlist for May 2006 birthdays is now open!

      Celebrate May 2006 here at HASA!

      - in the first days of spring "Erukyermë" was celebrated in Numenor:
      celebrate this holiday of Middle-earth today at HASA on May 10! How
      about a festive drabble contest, or a new Challenge for the holiday?

      - Beta Reader Appreciation Day: this year May 20 is the day to honour
      your beta-reader. Post a thank-you note, a drabble or a ficlet in the
      Beta Reader Appreciation Day forum! Or use the occasion to sign up for
      our beta readers list yourself!

      Have you met our newest members? Take a look at the box with the title
      "10 Newest Members" on the Welcome Page. Maybe you have the time to
      check if one of our new members has already posted a story or opened a
      forum? How about dropping them a line to make them feel welcome here
      at HASA?

      We hope you'll enjoy your week here at HASA. Happy reading and writing!

      Your
      HASA admin team

      ***

      To follow the links in this announcement, please log in at the Henneth
      Annûn Story Archive ( http://www.henneth-annun.net/ ) and click on
      [More] in the announcements' box in the right sidebar on the Welcome Page.
      Tags: announcement