Don't forget...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      Don't forget...

      ...to check the Challenges Section!

      The "New Members Challenge" closes in a few weeks. So if you are new,
      and you are waiting for an opportunity to jump in and join the fun,
      don't wait for very much longer!

      This Challenge will either go public or vanish in the Nuzg�l Hutch on
      April 19!

      We also need more volunteers for the Challenges Section:

      Due to real life-busy-ness we are looking for another Challenges
      volunteer, specifically someone who has fun flinging around nuzg�l.
      The job is to watch the Prospective Challenges forum, to set up new
      Challenges as soon as there are five victims volunteers and to promote
      new Challenges. It's fun and not at all difficult. If you visit HASA
      on a regular basis and enjoy our Challenges, please think about it!

      Help us to keep up the fun!

      Mithril armour will be provided. Payment comes in form of fluffy
      nuzg�l to take home with you.

      Apply: HERE or with the contact form (pick Challenges Manager).

      Holidays and Anniversaries of Middle-earth TODAY:

      celebrate Middle-earth holidays and anniversaries converted to our

      Throw a part on April 22 to celebrate:

      * the anniversay of the coronation of Aragorn (3019 of the Third Age)

      * the wedding day of Rosie and Sam (3020 of the Third Age)

      We wish you a wonderful week at HASA!

      HASA admin team

      Please log in at HASA (http://www.henneth-annun.net/) and read this
      announcement on the Welcome Page to follow the memberside links!