So you are (slightly) bored?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 1:31 AM
      And you are at HASA?

      Then I have a few suggestions for you that should keep you busy and
      amused for... an afternoon... an evening... a night... a week... a
      month....

      (I promise we'll send search troops out to find you eventually )

      So what are those suggestions I mentioned?

      Well, HASA, the Henneth Ann�n Story Archive, is first and foremost a
      place to read stories, so I think we'll start with that.

      * go to the Welcome Page and look at the right sidebar. Look at the
      "Featured Story". Read it. And don't forget to leave a comment and to
      recommend it if you liked it!

      * go to the Stories Section and have a look at the right sidebar. The
      title is "What to do in Stories". Click on "beta", below "Read the
      latest updates". Read the most recently posted or updated beta-story.
      And don't forget to leave a comment with some helpful concrit!

      * go to the Challenges Section. Scroll down the page until you get to
      "Latest Challenge Entries". Read the story at the top. And don't
      forget to leave a comment and to recommend it if you liked it!

      * go to the Workshop Section and have a look at the latest onlist
      Challenge, the Ring-a-Ring-a-Challenge for the "Back to Middle-earth"
      month.Join the Workshop! Read the Workshop stories! And if the
      Challenge inspires you, add a few stories of your own as "workshop
      chapters" to the various "workshop stories".

      * go to the Playlists Section. Go to the longest Playlist in the
      archive at the moment: "Dwarves and Elves: Legolas and Gimli. Acting,
      reacting, interacting", created by Mari'su. Start reading. Don't
      forget to eat and sleep now and then. In a few weeks I'll come and get
      you.

      Weird. I thought there were people here actually reading this
      announcement. Seems I have lost them on the way again...

      Happy reading at HASA this week!

      Your
      HASA admin team

      ***

      Please log in at the Henneth Annun Story Archive
      (http://www.henneth-annun.net/), click on [More] in the announcement's
      box at the top of the right sidebar and follow the memberside links in
      this announcement!