423HASA news - Birthdays, Challenges, Stories

  • Nath
    Mar 4, 2012

      March Birthday Challenge

      Is your birthday in March, and would you like a drabble about your favourite character or topic? You can request it here.

      Not sure what the birthday cards are about? Have a look at stories written for previous requests.

      Nuzgûl of the Month

      Just as Challenges come from Prospective Challenges, Prospective Challenges come from Nuzgûl, and Nuzgûl need attention to grow from tiny ideas into big stories. Step into the Nuzgûl hutch. The bunnies don't bite (much). And who knows what ideas you may come out with?

      The March Nuzgûl, Death, can be found here, and will run until the end of the month.

      Come on over to the Nuzgûl of the Month Workshop and join in the fun. If you've written a story for any of the previous months, don't forget to add it to the Playlist!

      February Stories

      All of us writers love feedback. It is the lembas and miruvor that sustains us as we write our story, and leaving a few words about a story you read is always a nice thing to do, whether the story is new or old.

      Every fifteen minutes HASA highlights a story chosen at random from the Reviewed and General stories in the archive. Read the currently featured story on our front page.

      Many talented writers are publishing every day. In February:

      --- 5 Reviewed Stories were published or updated.

      --- 40 General Stories were published or updated.

      --- 2 Beta Stories were updated.

      (Please note, you need to be logged in to view beta stories.)

      Thank you for reading at HASA. Enjoy!

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic