Lindley Mill

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
      I called Lindley Mill and got prices for the flour that people requested.

      Whole Wheat bread flour is 15.38 for 25 lbs
      all purpose unbleached flour 16.88 25 lbs
      bran muffin mix is 21.65 *****However, they are out of it right now. If you leave them your name and number and there is enough interest, they will make up more and let you know when they have it. If not enough interest is shown, it will be fall before they make more.

      If you want me to get you some on 6-12, you can send me a check for what you want and make it to Lindley Mill. I can call for other prices, if you need me to. Contact me personally for my mailing address, please. Lindley Mill number is 336-376-6190.

      Please confirm with me what you want so I can place the order and it will be ready when I get there.

      Thanks and God Bless,
      Kim Osborne
    • Michele
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        SEE POST # 1898 for price list -

        I think these prices are still current. If some have changed - let me know!!!

        ALso there is a post title "Directions to Lindley Mills" if anyone ever needs those.

        You just sign in to the message board and in the search bar type directions to Lindley Mills.

        Maybe I can get it into a file or database sometime later - LOL

        Michele Uhl

        --- In HARCHotlines@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" <kimosborne@...> wrote:

        > I called Lindley Mill and got prices for the flour that people requested.
        >
        > Whole Wheat bread flour is 15.38 for 25 lbs
        > all purpose unbleached flour 16.88 25 lbs
        > bran muffin mix is 21.65 *****However, they are out of it right now. If you leave them your name and number and there is enough interest, they will make up more and let you know when they have it. If not enough interest is shown, it will be fall before they make more.
        >
        > If you want me to get you some on 6-12, you can send me a check for what you want and make it to Lindley Mill. I can call for other prices, if you need me to. Contact me personally for my mailing address, please. Lindley Mill number is 336-376-6190.
        >
        > Please confirm with me what you want so I can place the order and it will be ready when I get there.
        >
        > Thanks and God Bless,
        > Kim Osborne

      • Kim
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
          The prices I gave yesterday were current, I called yesterday and asked so I would give the right prices. Just so everyone knows.

          Kim
        • Kim
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
            If anyone needs anything from Lindley Mill, please e-mail me or call me at 625-2995, I am planning on going by there in the morning. I am thinking of getting a 50 lb bag of oats, if anyone wants to share with me, let me know.

            God Bless,
            Kim in Franklinville
          • liberi990002
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 30, 2010
              Thanks for all the responses. I'm glad I can help everyone out.

              I am putting an attachment of the price list in the files for you, there may already be one there though.

              I will call and place the order tomorrow (Tuesdsay) afternoon, so if you contacted me, make sure we are firm on what you want. If you want something and haven't talked/e-mailed me, there is still time.

              God Bless,
              Kim
            • lisa7907
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 31, 2010
                --- In HARCHotlines@yahoogroups.com, "liberi990002" <kimosborne@...> wrote:

                > Thanks for all the responses. I'm glad I can help everyone out.
                >
                > I am putting an attachment of the price list in the files for you, there may already be one there though.
                >
                > I will call and place the order tomorrow (Tuesdsay) afternoon, so if you contacted me, make sure we are firm on what you want. If you want something and haven't talked/e-mailed me, there is still time.
                >
                > God Bless,
                > Kim

                I sent you an email about a couple of items. Just making sure you got it. Thanks! :)

                ~Lisa