The Website Your Grocery Store is Hiding From You!

  • melissa.moor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 5:38 AM
      The Website Your Grocery Store is Hiding From You!

      Being a mom of 4 I know how important savings are. I am also a
      cashier at a major supermarket. When I noticed the same 4 people
      always coming in and getting overflowing carts of products for
      practically nothing, I knew I had to find out how they are doing it.
      One day I decided I would ask them when they are on my line. They all
      told me they are members at http://bestprivateprices.com which they
      told me is a savings clearinghouse for just about anything you can
      imagine. It didn't take me long to visit their site and sign up for
      the sampler kit. When the package arrived about a week after I signed
      up, I knew I had something special in front of me. The people I spoke
      with werent kidding, groceries I knew were at huge discounts but just
      bout everything else to from perfumes to fine jewelry and tools. I
      hope this will help others too!
    • Cindy Winthrop
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 4:45 PM
        Re: The Website Your Grocery Store is Hiding From You!

        It was most interesting reading Melissa's opinions about the program at
        http://bestprivateprices.com I am a regional director of a major
        supermarket chain and I still remember reading about this very same
        program in my trade publication The American Journal of Grocery
        Management. It was probably the mid 1980's when I read the article
        which was very favorable about this program. The reason that I still
        remember the article is because I signed up for this amazing program as
        soon as I finished reading the article. The incredible savings have
        never slowed down since that day. In fact everyone I know signed up for
        this program too after seeing what I am saving. I chose what they call
        the sampler kit because it offers deep savings on just about everything
        you can imagine not just groceries. This is a truly amazing program.

        Cindy Winthrop