GT: Gifts from the ♥

  • CF
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013

      Sent from my iPhone

      Valentines; start your engines...here's a 'way to go!' Shipping can be done!!
       Day Gifts of Love From Mary Kay
      View This Beaut-e-News¢ç With Images
      What's NewSkin CareMakeupBody & SunFragranceMenSell MARY KAYMy MK
      Gifts of LOVESee All
      A gift of beauty is one she'll love for days to come. So brighten her day with beautiful Mary Kay¢ç  COLOR.
      Mary Kay¢ç Nourishine Plus¢ç Lip Gloss
      Mary Kay¢ç Mineral Cheek Color
      Mary Kay¢ç Brush Collection
      Mary Kay¢ç True Dimensions¢â Lipstick
      Make a Love Connection.
      NEW! Valentine's Day Gift Guide eCatalog
      View It Now
      Play Till Your Heart's Desire.
      The FREE Mary Kay¢ç Virtual Makeover lets you play with makeup shades, hairstyles and accessories.  It's the perfect way to create a Valentine look.
      Play Now
      Mary Kay on Mobile:

      Barbara
      (240)-393-8142
      beautywithbarb@...
      http://www.marykay.com/beautywithbarb

       Find full details on the Mary Kay¢ç Satisfaction Guarantee.

      This email was sent to you because you asked to receive the Mary Kay¢ç Beaut-e-News¢ç from me,
      Barbara, your Independent Beauty Consultant. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add
      beautywithbarb@... to your address book. If you prefer not to receive future email updates from me, please click here. To view the Mary Kay Privacy Pledge, click here.

      My address is 206 King James Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD, 20774.

      With belief and Abundant blessings,

      Barb
      Barbara Dickson-Carter
      Independent Senior Sales Director
      Mary Kay Cosmetics
      (240) 393-8142

      "For we walk by Faith and not by Sight"
                    (2 Cor. 5:7).
      Visit: www.unitnet.com/bdickson-carter and get EDUCATED!!

      150 Unit Members
      35 Unit Stars
      3 Off-Spring Directors
      5 Car Drivers
      $300 Unit Club

      'Coming together is a start; keeping together is progress; working together is success'

       Life is short; live to its fullest:)