GT: Henry Muttoo, Ken Corsbie and Marc Matthews on Caribbean-Forum

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

      Henry Muttoo, Marc Matthews and Ken Corsbie join me this Saturday, January 5th on Caribbean Forum (9 - 11 a.m. EST on the Uhuru Radio Network @www.uhururadio.com.) We discuss issues that affect Caribbean and Caribbean-American nationals both at home and across the Diaspora.

      Henry Muttoo has been awarded the MBE by the Queen of England for his expansive work in the Cayman Islands as the Executive Director of the National Theatre there. We will team him up with the other two members of the infamous 'All ah We' performing group, Marc Matthews and Ken Corsbie.

      As usual, Felicia Persaud will be with us to analyze News making headlines in the Caribbean and the Diaspora.

      You can also listen to us on your land line telephone, your I-phone or your I-Pad by dialing 1-425-905-1825 and follow the prompts.

      On Sunday, January 6th, you'll once again have the opportunity to enjoy romantic love songs of yesteryear from around the world onGolden Sunday Sounds with yours truly from 7 - 10 p.m. EST.

      We will be remembering Fontella Bass of "Rescue Me" fame, and chatting with recording artist, Chili Most, in preparation of a Stop The Violence Campaign.

      Please feel free to pass this information on to those in your address book, and to your social media contacts. Thanks.

      See you on the Radio and thanks for your continued support.

      Respectfully,

      Ron Bobb-Semple

      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!