Re: [Guyanaradio] GT: Let's not gloat - because laughter is the best medicine

  • robert lalljie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
    Thanks Cornel,

    Please see attached a new mag that I have just brought out and feel free to pass on to your contacts.

    I am a bit perturbed that the political situation in Guyana has not move on much in 20 odd years. Soon  we will be celebrating 50 years of independence and I feel that the political rhetoric needs to be elevated by our leaders who seem to be mired in the past. If any of you have any suggestions I welcome them.

    I do believe that we in the diaspora can do much to elevate the situation back home and if it means sticking my neck out a little I am happy to do so. But I would like help re suggestions and others willing to write in the situation and trying to improve it for our brothers and sisters 'stuck' back there.

    Regards

    robert