GT: Let's not gloat - because laughter is the best medicine

  • C F
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
      Yes…I am still gloating and will until inauguration day. After that the honeymoon is over.

      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!
    • robert lalljie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      Thanks Cornel,

      Please see attached a new mag that I have just brought out and feel free to pass on to your contacts.

      I am a bit perturbed that the political situation in Guyana has not move on much in 20 odd years. Soon  we will be celebrating 50 years of independence and I feel that the political rhetoric needs to be elevated by our leaders who seem to be mired in the past. If any of you have any suggestions I welcome them.

      I do believe that we in the diaspora can do much to elevate the situation back home and if it means sticking my neck out a little I am happy to do so. But I would like help re suggestions and others willing to write in the situation and trying to improve it for our brothers and sisters 'stuck' back there.

      Regards

      robert