GT: GUYFEST 2012

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Fellow Guyanese and Friends,

      We are pleased to share with you a SAVE THE DATE information regarding GUYFEST 2012 which will be held on

      Saturday,  July 21 from 11.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. at BRANDYWINE LIONS CLUB PARK, 11503 Cherry Tree Crossing

      Road, Brandywine, Maryland 20623 (Route 301 and Cherry Tree Crossing Road).  Come and celebrate Guyana's

      unique cultures, exotic foods, art and music.  Bring the entire family.  There will be activities for everyone.

      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!