poems for new publication

  • robert lalljie
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi Phyliss, and Radio friends

      Just quick note to ask if you know of any poets unpublished or published from the Caribbean, or if you have some yourselves that you would like to submit for consideration for inclusion in a new anthology of Caribbean poems that I am looking  to publish shortly, in both hard and electronic format. I do a radio programme and there does not seem to have been such an anthology for over two decades now, so I guess it is timely.

      Glad for your help in this.

      Thanks

      Regards

      Robert