GT: Thank you

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

      Sent from my iPhone

      ject: Re: Thank You.

      hi there
      since this thread began, things have developed. APNU is not recognizing the results and won't be in Parliament. The AFC cannot pull against the APNU position. I was asked to address a mammoth (more than ten thousand) gathering at the Square of the Revolution tonight and I did that. I spoke as the individual Frederick Kissoon and not as a UG lecturer or AFC supporter or columnist. I feel the Arab Spring has brought the Revolution to Guyana. We must all join it.

      Regards, FReddie   K

      Life is short; live to its fullest:)