GT: Radio group get-together

  • C F
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
       Here's the action,

      The day is Saturday,October 15; the time is 1.00 P.M - 6.00 P.M. ( and we'll wind up at Bamboo Gardens after, for more partying); the link highlights location...http://www.shahidarbar.org/index.html... this will be buffet style with one complimentary alcoholic beverage for $20.00 donation, after which additional drinks will require cash or charge.

      The 'after party' and information is...

      Place: Bamboo Garden Restaurant

      Address: 92nd Street and Avenue L in CanarsieBrooklyn

      Time: Anytime after 7.00 P.M.

      Open bar

      Music: DJ Leon

      Please indicate directly to my email address, by this Friday, if interested and how many will be in your party so that we may have numbers for which to cater and if you have access to other radio folks, as I might not have an email address for them, feel free to share.

      Ashalaam y'all!!
      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!

    • C F
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
         Hello all,

        Should we reserve a private room at Shaahr Darbar and have them prepare a buffet, meaning you could eat all you want until the food runs out.  Or, we could show up, have them prepare a long table for us in the restaurant proper and we order what we want.  This will not give us a private room and music.  That is what the $20 covers (along with a complimentary drink).
        We need to hear about this by this evening, the latest!

        At Bamboo Gardens Restaurant there is no cover charge.  The DJ will show up early and play for us.  There is  a cash bar and folks could order finger foods or dinner if they so choose.

        This is all on the same day, one after the other, or just one but we need to have a majority!

        Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!