GT: Nominate Dr. Faith Harding

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
       To All,

      As some of you know, Dr. Faith Harding is seeking the nomination of the PNCR for Presidential Candidate of Guyana. It was just brought to our attention that the PNCR Presidential Candidate selection process has been defined. Party Groups will have to nominate their candidate between November 29th and December 5, 2010.

      We understand that they will select the top two candidates from the early nomination then take a final vote from the short list of two top candidates. Therefore we will need to identify people, family and friends, in Guyana and overseas, who can move from place to place to engage individuals and get them registered or renew membership to their respective party groups.

      We may also need to start our own PNCR Groups of 12 Guyanese. Each Group must be registered and each individual must be a registered party member. Membership dues for groups and members also need to be paid up to date.

      Firstly, please look at the following groups and if nearby register immediately. Otherwise, please contact one of them and request a registration packet to start your own group. For the individuals on this email in Guyana, please register with your local PNCR Party Group.

      We must get Dr. Faith Harding nominated. Please share this email with all family and friends

      New York #1 PNCR
      Carlisle Harry, Chair
      718 272 4508

      New York #1 PNCR
      Carlisle Harry, Chair
      718 272 4508

      Brooklyn Chapter PNCR
      Egerton David, Chair
      917 723 0107

      Queens PNCR
      Veronica Ralph-Munro, Chair
      718 658 0703/ 718 813 8758

      New Jersey PNCR
      Mike Campbell, Chair
      973 517 2611 / 973 399 1401

      Miami PNCR
      Larry London, Chair
      954 558 8884

      Atlanta PNCR (Taskforce for Guyana’s Children)
      Dawn Simmons, Chair
      404 889 4491

      DC PNCR (Friends of the PNCR, DC Chapter)
      Valda Forsythe, Chair
      202 329 9920 / 202 726 7106

      Canada PNCR (Friends of the PNCR, C’da Chapter)
      Beni Rayman, Chair
      416 499 3746 / 416 566 1976

      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!