GT: Top 10 Ways to Send Annoying E-mails
1. Bury your action item at the bottom of the e-mail.
2. Send a pile of words when a few short sentences would do.
3. Forward a long string of e-mails without clear directions and expect your reader to figure it out.
4. Use “Reply to All” when it’s not necessary.
5. Forget that a human being is reading your e-mail.
6. Have a blank or vague subject line.
7. Forget to proofread your e-mail or forget the attachment.
8. Use texting lingo that isn’t universally understood.
9. WRITE ANYTHING IN ALL CAPS, WHICH ARE HARD TO READ.
10. Embed a graphic background in your e-mail.
Learn MoreLife is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!