FW: LITTLE BLACK GIRL.

  • Irwin Adamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      --- On Mon, 3/1/10, Derek Stanton <dstanton58@...> wrote:

      From: Derek Stanton <dstanton58@...>
      Subject: FW: LITTLE BLACK GIRL.
      To: "albert Hoy" <baloyisuis646@...>, "Amanda Stanton" <barba1x@...>, "DENOCETA BARTON" <dennyb2008@...>, "Irwin tony adamson" <irwin1482@...>, "jackie brown" <jackiebrownga@...>, "keith fraser" <ranfras@...>, lovekeir@..., "malik hassan" <malikhason@...>, "Michael Ramsay" <mramsay159@...>, "peter king" <driven_22@...>, "Phillip Rodriguez" <philrodrigu@...>, "shelly gomes" <srgot2003@...>, "stanley john" <sjohn337@...>, "Valda Rodrigues" <sweetpea6442@...>, "victor stanton" <knottybrother@...>
      Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 9:26 PM

      From: ahinds50@...
      To: cheryl.adams9@...; jharcher@...; pendaarcher@...; reed_pearson@...; zoileyes@...; fluncheon@...; pamprincewill@...
      CC: irmalindabernard@...; lolovivi52@...; gehs@...; sgriffi9@...; mluncheon@...; cluncheon@...; careneyes@...; dstanton58@...; Beryl.West@...
      Subject: RE: FW: LITTLE BLACK GIRL.
      Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:41:28 -0500

      Take that!

      Subject: Fw: FW: LITTLE BLACK GIRL.

        A little black girl

      A stranger was seated next to a little black girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, “Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

      The little girl, who had just opened her coloring book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, “What would you like to talk about?”

      “Oh, I don't know,” said the stranger. “Since you are an Afro American, do you think that So-called President Barak Obama is qualified for the job?” and he smiles.

      “OK”, she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass -. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”

      The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

      To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss President Barak Obama...when you don't know shit?”

      02/03/10 11:35:00