GT: 312 Design consultants and then some...

  • C F
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 6:35 AM
      Hello there,

      I know you'll find something here to suit your needs, and that of others (so share it around). I have worked with this group and have found them to be exactly what I was seeking...the CEO is also a friend.

      One love!

      Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!

    • phyllis jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 10:57 PM
        Is there an attachmment to this?

        I know you'll find something here to suit your needs, and that of others (so share it around). I have worked with this group and have found them to be exactly what I was seeking...the CEO is also a friend.

        One love!

        Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!

      • Audrey Whyte
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4 9:08 PM
          Cornel, following up on Phyllis' question, Is There?

          Audrey .

          I know you'll find something here to suit your needs, and that of others (so share it around). I have worked with this group and have found them to be exactly what I was seeking...the CEO is also a friend.

          One love!

          Life is too short; needs to be lived to its fullest!

        • Louis London
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4 9:55 PM
            Cornel sent out a follow-up mail to the group on July 1 with the URL:

            Check out the website.

            Regards,
            Louis