GT: Profiles and parties

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi there everyone,

      Summer greetings to one and all and to say  that I'm glad to see that a few of us have updated our profiles; great (that means that some of us won't pass each other on the roads for lack of recognition). For those of us who haven't, I invite you to do same.

      Now, who's having summer get-togethers and where (do get those announcements out, so that we may all make plans to participate)?
       I'll begin by informing of the D.C. Carnival (usually the last Saturday in June), some of you have been there and know of the action that follows; I know that our Ft. Lauderdale folks have their carnival coming up, N.Y. is the Labor Day weekend, etc. (do bring us up to 'speed' on others) and of course there are the other activities.
      Summer is only for a 'short' spell, lets' make the most of it in whatever form that we can.

      Some of us still haven't come on board and they SO know who they are, or if you do remind them so to do.

      Cornel

      Do you Yahoo!?