Re: [Guyanaradio] Cornel F has sent you a greeting card

  • robert lalljie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi Cornel,
      Thanks for the card and a Happy New Year to you and
      yours.
      Robert

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • margaret lawrence

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
          Thanks Cornel,
          I couldnt open it but I'm sure the wishes were from the heart. All the best to you and yours.
          Maggie

          Cornel F <cpn125@...> wrote:
          Just for you

          Cornel F (cpn125@yahoo. com) has sent you a greeting card. To view your card please click on the following link:

          http://www.birthday alarm.com/ card/36729029a73 0461

          OR

          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser's "address" window.

          OR

          Vist www.birthdayalarm. com, click on the 'Help' tab then click on 'Pick-up a Greeting Card' option. Enter the numbers 36729029 and 730461 in the boxes provided.

        • margaret lawrence

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 23, 2008