GT: Ron's Rendezvous is back!

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Ron Robinson <ron_robinson2007@...> wrote:

      Hi friends,

      I have restarted Ron's Rendezvous, which many of you will
      remember on Friday nights years ago.
      It is now on Voice of Guyana (which is on the net)on Friday
      nights at 7.00 o'clock and is an hour long. I would love to
      get feedback from you if you can hear the programme wherever you are.

      You may even send requests.
      For this purpose I have set up an email address:
      ronvog@... or you may use my yahoo address
      <ron_robinson2007@...>.

      Ron,

      http://mail.yahoo.com