Re: ITEMS FOR BERTIE

  • C F
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Thanx for all the effort guys and will try to see if we can do this on a continuing basis.

      ClaireAGoring@... wrote:
      Hi Maggie,
      Handed over to Francis Farrier the following items which were purchased by members of the Guyana Broadcasters of North America:
      2 pkts X 6 cans of ensure
      $25.00 ( which they are asking that you ensure is used to purchase medication for Bertie)

      Still to be sent as soon as Bobby Veira gets back tomorrow:
      2 pkts X 6 ensure plus Vitamins, also sent by the Broadcasters.

      I'll also be sending some arthritis rub for him.

      Thanks
      cg

      Do you Yahoo!?