Re: [Guyanaradio] Burday

  • robert lalljie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      HI Jasper,
      Belater happy birthday. Hope I am not being out of
      order here, but I would love to see pictures of all
      yof you. Is there no way os posting them in a site
      that we can visit. or is one there already and I am
      missing it. If there is not I would be willing to put
      up a site. Glad to get your thoughts on this Cornel.
      Fond regards to all
      Robert

      --- Carol Whitney <cwhitney@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jasper, happy belated birthday to you. God's
      > blessings.
      >
      > Carol Whitney

    • C F
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Robert,

        Maybe you can begin the process by posting one of yourself, as I'm sure that people would respond, but would love to see you as well.
        There are some pics in the photo section of the group page.

        CF

        --- Carol Whitney <cwhitney@guyana. net.gy> wrote:

        > Hi Jasper, happy belated birthday to you. God's
        > blessings.
        >
        > Carol Whitney

        (http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/)

      • Jasper
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
          Eh-eh! Carol gyurl!? How yuh duh? T'anks fuh de wishes.

          --- In Guyanaradio@yahoogroups.com, "Carol Whitney" <cwhitney@...>