Happy Birthday

  • Lorraine Clarke (Sewnarine)
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Paula:

      Happy Birthday to you, hope you had a wonderful day today, may God
      continue to bless, enrich and guide you. May all your wishes come
      through, Have a great birthday today.

      Love Always
      Lorraine
    • Andrea BShaw
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2006
        Maggie! Paula! Jasper! 'Auntie' Pat!

        Happy Birthday & many, many more splendid years of all things positive...

        Very best regards,

        Andrea

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Jennifer Horatio

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 3, 2006
                Happy Birthday to all my fellow Librans.  May you live until you grow old, and may God continue to shower his riches blessings on you.  Love, Audrey.

                Audrey .

              • margaret lawrence
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 3, 2006
                  Happy Birthday Audrey!

                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 4, 2006
                    Thanks Mag,  I am going to take a long walk today, shaking off the last 51 years.
                    margaret lawrence <maggiel_gt@...> wrote:
                    Happy Birthday Audrey!

                    Audrey .

                    Do you Yahoo!?

                  • Jennifer Horatio
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 4, 2006
                      We are the coolest bunch..yes? no? maybe?..well.. i think so

                      Audrey Whyte <audreyingreenwich@...> wrote:
                      Happy Birthday to all my fellow Librans.  May you live until you grow old, and may God continue to shower his riches blessings on you.  Love, Audrey.

                      Audrey .

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Jacqueline Smartt
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 5, 2006
                        Happy birthday to each and every one of you and I hope that you all live to see years and years of extra good health, wealth and happiness.

                        Love

                        Jackie

                        Audrey Whyte <audreyingreenwich@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                        Happy Birthday to all my fellow Librans.  May you live until you grow old, and may God continue to shower his riches blessings on you.  Love, Audrey.

                        Audrey .

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                      • royemarsh
                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 16, 2006
                          --- In Guyanaradio@yahoogroups.com, Audrey Whyte
                          <audreyingreenwich@...> wrote:

                          > Thanks Mag, I am going to take a long walk today, shaking off the
                          last 51 years.
                          > margaret lawrence <maggiel_gt@...> wrote: Happy Birthday
                          Audrey!

                          > Audrey .

                          Happy birthday to all libra's, god bless you all, mine was 8th

                          Roy Marshall---NCN Radio G/T
                        • margaret lawrence
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 14, 2007
                            Dear Roger,
                            Hope you had a great day!!!!!
                            Maggie

                            TV dinner still cooling?
                          • C F
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 14, 2007
                              Happy birthday Roger, and all the very best.

                              margaret lawrence <maggiel_gt@...> wrote:
                              Dear Roger,
                              Hope you had a great day!!!!!
                              Maggie

                              TV dinner still cooling?

                              Looking for earth-friendly autos?

                            • roger moore
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 14, 2007
                                thank you very much, I spent the day quietly
                                Love Roger

                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 24, 2007
                                  Hi Cornel,
                                  Many happy returns.
                                  regards Robert

                                • C F
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Mar 25, 2007
                                    I'd like to thank you all, for the sentiments expressed on the occasion of my birthday.................I had a great day and most of it was contributed to my receiving all the kind words from you, my peers.
                                    To you all, live long and prosper (smile).
                                    Cornel

                                    robert lalljie <roblalljie@...> wrote:
                                    Hi Cornel,
                                    Many happy returns.
                                    regards Robert

                                    http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #loc_weather

                                    Get your own web address.

                                  • Felicity Moe
                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 17, 2007
                                      Good Health and Happiness on this your special Day Carol.   Love Felicity
                                    • Lorraine Clarke
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 2, 2007
                                        Hi Donna Gray (Canzius)

                                        Happy Birthday wishes you, today is your day, hope that you are doing something special, and may God continue to bless you.  Have a wonderful birthday and may all your wishes come through.

                                        Lorraine

                                        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                                      • Felicity Moe