RE: [Guyanaradio] GT: Pat Cameron and Wordsworth McAndrew

  • shameer ali
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      HI Cornel
                   I Don't Know Aunty Pat Or Wordsworth Personally But When Anyone Speak Of Them They Speak So Fondly. Maybe Now Would Be A Good A Time As Any For Me To Introduce Myself To Them So I Would really Appreciate It If You Would Send Me Their Contact Numbers.

      Shmaeer Ali
      Young Technical Broadcaster

      C F <cpn125@...> wrote:
      Thanks Ave; ever so often I can actually be moved by something/s (smile) and this is all in keeping with why I thought of this online site and would like others to use it a whole lot more, to just keep in touch with the family.

      CF

      Ave Maria Brewster <ave_maria_brewster@...> wrote:
      Have been in touch with both.  But it is so sweet of you to bring the group into the loop. Ingram and Lorraine your blessings are on the way.

      Ave Maria Haynes

      From: C F <cpn125@...>
      To: guyanaradio@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Guyanaradio] GT: Pat Cameron and Wordsworth McAndrew
      Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:21:51 -0700 (PDT)

      Hi all,

      I have received some further information pertaining to Pat; she is doing great, as I have spoken with her and I do entreat those of you that haven't as yet, to please try and make contact (and am referring especially to some of those who were closer, but not limited to, ) as she yearns for those moments of reminiscence and conversation.
      Let us now do for her what she did for others in the past, whilst performing her daily functions at the job, and help to keep her spirit uplifted.

      I have also on occasion, spoken with Wordsworth , and am asking that the same be extend to him....................let us not forget, and those of you know who they are, the memories shared with them both in better stages, what they have contributed to our 'field of broadcasting'  and Guyana in general...........and as we do, consider the fact that it could quite easily be one of us.

      I'd like to extend kudos to Ingram Lewis and Lorraine Sewnarine (Clarke) and others, of whom I might not be aware, for the unselfish extension of themselves in providing some companionship to them both.

      I had made arrangements for them both to be present at the 'now cancelled LIME' to be there to spend time with us in reflection, which would have provided some pleasure for them both, and that wasn't, so let's adapt this method instead.

      If you don't have phone numbers and would like to follow up on this, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to share same with you.

      In the meantime, have a happy and great weekend.

      Cornel

      P.S. pass it on!!

      Open multiple messages at once with the all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Troy Alex Graham
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006

        You too young Shmeer … too young … the only broadcasters you are old enough to know are half-wits like Alex Graham … you misses out on the real heroes …. I admire your desire to connect now …