Acts of kindness

  • Preeto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      SatNaam

      Dandauth Bandhna

      News article about simple acts of kindness from a stranger that have
      transformed people's lives, brought a tear to my eye. Nowadays we assume
      most strangers are dangerous, we stay away, we dont get involved, we dont
      try to help, we are taught from a young age "stranger danger". But Guru
      Arjun Dev ji said, "no one is a stranger , no one is my enemy I see all as
      my friend - na ko bairee nahee beganaa sagal sun hm ko banaaee."

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12122809

      Article by Dassan Dass ji about "Kindness - A Diven Quality"

      http://www.satnaam.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=13

      Never miss a chance to be kind and helpful to others, it will expand your
      own heart and may transform the other person. Look at the kindess that Baba
      Nanak Ji showed Sajjan
      Tug<http://sikhism.about.com/od/gurunana1/a/Sajjan-Thug-Of-Tulamba.htm>,
      completely transforming him from a murderer into a Sant.

      Dust of your feet.