Conversation With Baba Ji – 27 Feb 10

  • Harjit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      SatNaam
      Dandauth Bandhna ji

      We were blessed to talk with Baba ji. He spoke about earning the divine
      wisdom, about the power of open confession
      and the futility of a false confession. He spoke about how to bring Dvine
      Light onto your face through selfless service (seva)
      and He gave his Eternal Blessings.

      Conversation With Baba Ji � 27 Feb
      10<http://www.eternalguru.info/baba-ji-talks/38-baba-ji-talks-6/346-conversation-with-baba-ji--27-feb-10>

      Dust of your feet,